Dependable Health Services, Inc. is looking for a successful Physician Assistant. This licensed care provider will provide a full range of Physician Assistant services in primary and specialty medical care within the limits of their training and privileges granted by the MTF (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients; assist in treatment of acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated). This position will also direct and teach other staff, provide evidenced-based educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members.
SITE OF SERVICE:
- Minot AFB, Minot, North Dakota
- Degree: Baccalaureate degree
- Education: Graduate of a PA training program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant or previously recognized accrediting body
- Certification: Possess current certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Experience: minimum one (1) year related experience
- Licensure: License to practice as a Physician Assistant in the United States
- U.S. Citizenship: Individuals performing under this contract shall be U.S. citizens.
- Language Requirement: Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Hours: Monday – Friday. Eight (8) hours of duty
Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a background check. Must present a record of immunizations. Good communication and interpersonal skills required. Must be able to perform vigorous physical activity (bending, standing, walking, sitting, lifting etc.) for extended periods as required by the contract. Must have current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross and obtain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification prior to contract start and maintain according to ACLS guidelines.