Dependable Health Services, Inc. is looking for a successful Nurse Practitioner. This licensed professional will provide a full range of outcome-based Nurse Practitioner services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine, acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated). This position will also direct and teach other staff, provide evidenced-based educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members.
SITE OF SERVICE:
- Minot AFB, Minot, North Dakota
- Degree: Master’s degree
- Education: Graduate of an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Certification: Possess current certification in one of the following:
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Or a recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate
- Experience: minimum one (1) year related experience
- Licensure: License to practice as a Registered Nurse or Advanced Practical Nurse in the United States
- U.S. Citizenship: Individuals performing under this contract shall be U.S. citizens.
- Language Requirement: Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Hours: Monday – Friday. Eight (8) hours of duty
Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a background check. Must present a record of immunizations. Good communication and interpersonal skills required. Must be able to perform vigorous physical activity (bending, standing, walking, sitting, lifting etc.) for extended periods as required by the contract. Must have current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross and obtain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification prior to contract start and maintain according to ACLS guidelines.